Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Wally and Wyatt

Wally is an adorable young yellow lab mix who's only a year or two old. This happy boy is sweet, funny, and so much more! He's at the Homeward Bound Animal Shelter in Manistee, which is run by the Manistee County Humane Society. The shelter is open Wednesday through Saturday. Check Wally's listing and the shelter's page for more information.

Wyatt is another terrific dog. This AKC-certified German shorthaired pointer is a healthy 6-year-old sweetheart who's great with kids of all ages. The Humane Society of Midland County posted Wyatt's information as a courtesy to his owners, whose small child is allergic to him. Please check his listing to learn more about this wonderful dog.

0 comments:

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.