Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jackie

Jackie has been at the Homeward Bound Animal Shelter in Manistee since October! Her status changed to urgent in mid-February, so she really needs someone to get her out of there.

Jackie is a sweet, beautiful English coonhound mix about four years old. She's spunky and has a lot of energy, which means she would love a forever family that can keep up with her and spend lots of time with her outdoors.

For more information about Jackie, please see her Petfinder page, which includes three great photos of her.

The Manistee County Humane Society runs the shelter, which is located near M-55 and US 31.

0 comments:

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.