Friday, April 22, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Smokey

Smokey is a very handsome Siberian husky currently at the Newaygo County Animal Shelter in White Cloud.

Smokey is a nice boy. His listing doesn't give his exact age, merely stating that he is a young adult. It includes three terrific photos of him.

Smokey's status is urgent. According to his page at Dogs in Danger, he is scheduled for euthanasia on April 28 if he isn't adopted before then. Sometimes dogs at that facility get an extension (if other dogs are adopted and space opens up), but it's never a sure thing.

If you're interested in Smokey, please contact the shelter before it's too late.

1 comments:

Patricia JL said...

Oh he is so beautiful. Hope someone can adopt him (wish I lived in a pet friendly place so I could!) Fingers crossed Smokey

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.