Monday, April 18, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Osceola County Animal Shelter

The Osceola County Animal Shelter is located in Reed City, at the crossroads of US-131 and US-10. The staff tries very hard to place the animals into loving forever homes. Their efforts include posting pet profiles on the shelter's website as well as on other sites such as Petfinder, Dogs in Danger, and Facebook.

As of today, the shelter is housing many cats and dogs of all ages and sizes. Adoption fees are extremely low, so if you're ready to adopt--or know someone who is--be sure to check out the wonderful pets available at the Osceola County Animal Shelter.

0 comments:

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.