Saturday, April 23, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Trixie

Trixie is a Chinese Crested dog currently at the Benzie County Animal Shelter in Beulah.

Her listing includes two photos but doesn't say much about her at all. She's a senior, and she's looking for a forever family who will give her a lot of love. She still needs to be spayed before she can go home, but the Animal Welfare League of Benzie County will help with the costs.

Please give Trixie a chance! Senior dogs make wonderful pets. You can find out more about her by contacting the shelter.

0 comments:

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.