Saturday, April 9, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Honey

Honey is a baby pit bull only six to eight weeks old, and she's a very sweet little girl! She's being cared for by the Humane Society of Midland County. From her photo, she seems to be brown and white--and she's very cute!

She's not the only Honey around! There's another Honey, and she's in Beulah at Benzie County Animal Control. She's a pretty lab/hound mix with a beautiful brindle coat. She loves to play and go walkies.

If you're interested in either of these pretty dogs named Honey, check out their listings and contact the shelter for more information.

3 comments:

Marie Anne said...

I want a Honey, but I'm sure my other two honies wouldn't appreciate it much.

Popping in by way of the A-Z Challenge. I’m blogging at:
Write, Wrong or Indifferent
Marie Anne’s Missives
In the Garden With Sow-n-Sow
Every Day Crochet

Anonymous said...

me parece esto la idea brillante

Eliza Wynn said...

¡Muchas gracias!

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.