Thursday, April 7, 2011

PostHeaderIcon FIDO Dog Rescue

FIDO Dog Rescue is based in Ann Arbor. Although many dogs in their care have come from high-kill shelters, FIDO also accepts dogs that have been surrendered directly to the rescue by their owners.

FIDO is a play on words; besides being a nickname for dogs, it's an acronym for Finding Incredible Dog Owners. As of today, they need to find incredible owners for seventeen incredible dogs of all ages and sizes. They also hope to find a home or homes for two kittens.

FIDO's Petfinder page shows a dog of the week. In addition, they hope to win some grant money in the Animal Rescue Site's contest.

1 comments:

Marie Anne said...

Here's hoping forever homes for all of them are found soon.

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.