Friday, April 8, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Gasow Veterinary Hospital

Dr. Frederick H. Gasow opened the Gasow Veterinary Hospital in 1933; Dr. Douglas Brooks has owned the clinic since 1993. It is located in Birmingham, which is in the greater Detroit area.

This clinic has eight veterinarians on staff. It is open seven days a week and has fantastic hours: 9am-9pm Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday, and 10am-2pm Sunday. Wow! That's impressive!

In addition to being a full-service animal hospital, the Gasow Veterinary Hospital also takes on the responsibility of trying to place homeless pets. Currently, they have three cats listed on Petfinder.

Scruffy is a stunningly gorgeous gray cat with medium-length hair (DMH). This sweet guy was rescued from a hoarding situation and has been in foster care since August.

Callie is a very friendly calico girl about four years old. She and Jack, a four-year-old tabby mix, have quite a history together. They were both adopted from a kill shelter but recently became homeless when their owners lost their home. They would love to be adopted again--together, if possible.

Gasow Veterinary Hospital's website has an informative newsletter as well as several medical articles.

If you're in the Birmingham area, check out this outstanding veterinary practice.

3 comments:

Deirdra A. Eden said...

I love what you're doing for pets. I browsed your blog and I decided to award you the Inspiring Blog Award.
Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

Anonymous said...

Hi there My name is WaxDydayLap and I'm really interested how how alive this forum is . So, I onlyneed to know : how long should i wait before I'll get an answer to my questions.
Thanks

Eliza Wynn said...

Well, this is a blog, so the only interaction is when someone leaves a comment and then someone replies to it. A forum would have more interaction, so if you have an urgent question, that would be the best place to go.

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.