Sunday, April 1, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Andy in Manistee

Andy is a black domestic shorthair (DSH) mix cat. He was a shy and unhappy boy at first, but that's changed. Now he loves being petted and hanging around near his people, which makes him a great choice for those wanting a nice companion kitty.

Andy prefers to be the only cat in the household, and he doesn't want to live with dogs either; he tends to get jealous when other pets take attention away from him.

Andy has been at the Manistee County Humane Society since January 2011 and is estimated to have been born in 2004. Please visit his Petfinder page for more information.

Image courtesy of Manistee County Humane Society/Homeward Bound Animal Shelter

1 comments:

LA Nickers said...

Andy is Adorable! How's THAT for "A"?

Stopping in as an A to Z Blogging Challenge participant. Please feel free to visit and comment on any of my blogs as well, leaving a link to your own post, so my readers can find you too!

All on Blogspot.com and all in the A to Z Challenge

Meme Express: Blog Prompts & Topics for Writers
Nickers and Ink: Poetry & Humor
Heart of a Ready Writer: Bible and Devotional
Practically at Home: Home & How-To’s
The Mane Point: A Haven for Horse Lovers
Working in Words: Tips for Writers

You can click my name/icon for links to all these blogs!

Followers

Labels


About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.
Powered by Blogger.